Welcome to tactics class. In tactics class you’ll be going on club penguin to perform new and advanced tactics necessary for battle. You’ll be told how to do the tactic then do it over again. After learning these tactics you’ll be ready to take on anything on the battlefield.
To do a spam the leader well tell you what to type in on the chat bar and you wait untill he says three to say it. Spams are meant to taunt the enemy or to charge and defend with.With spams you also want to copy and paste them for more efficacy. Here is our basic spams.
A. ICEE WARRIORS ICEE WARRIORS ICEE WARRIORS ICEE WARRIORS
B. IW OWNS THIS ROOM!
C. ICEE WARRIORS OWN YOU
D. WE ARE ICEE WARRIORS
These our are standard attacks that we use the most in wars and battles.
Wave – Regroup at this area
War Face – Charge and do a mad emoticon
Joke Bomb – Charge an enemy and constantly press “j”
Line – Stand in a line under the leader and either spam or throw snowballs
Snowball – Stand in line/circle/any formation and throw snowballs
Here our tactics that we also use but take a little more skill to perform
Puffle Face – Charge and do a puffle emoticon
Frenzy – Say whichever one of the standard spams a leader says to say, and run around the room saying it
Search Bomb – We type in something promoting our site, or chat, and when we charge an enemy, we spam that instead of jokes.
Woodcutter – When an enemy make a line, we make a line perpendicular to it, to make it look like they’re cut in half.
TL Charge (Two Line Charge) – This tactic requires a lot of listening. First, half of the troops must lien up under one person, on one side of the enemy. Then, the next half line up under another person on another side of the enemy. Then, both sides charge, and return to their lines
We use these when the enemy is beating us or we need to switch rooms
When Being Charged – When being joke-bombed, do not stay in one place; instead, retreat to an available corner of the room.
When Being Outnumbered: When you are outnumbered, don’t give up hope! Even though the opposite army has more numbers, it will not matter if you listen to orders!
DO NOT give orders on chat, this will get you banned.
- When regrouping from a charge, make sure your penguin isn’t saying anything, or it will look like we are the ones getting charged.
- Do not spy on the enemy chat, this will make us look like sore losers.
- If you have a recording system or if you want to take proof of a battle, make sure you comment the link on a post.
- Spread out. This will make us look much bigger. A way to know if you are spread out enough is to make sure your guitars are not touching.
- Don’t press “T” to throw snowballs, it only appears on your screen.
- Try to align your window for Club Penguin and the chat so you don’t have to switch screens to see orders.
- DO NOT leave the chat 10 minutes before a war starts.
- If you have a war, don’t go on the computer before the war starts so you will not have trouble with your parent(s).
- DON’T KICK/BAN FOR NO REASON!!!
- Don’t dance on CP unless told to, this will slow your computer down.
- Press the “-” on your computer to lower CP’s quality for less lag.
Head Teacher: Aln
Teachers: Lemonade Alicia, Mara
Follow these instrctuions and you’ll be a tactic master in no time!